Can I use Technology?

I really appreciate the fact that this class is going to develop our skills outside of Canvas. I think myself pretty technologically savvy, but I am no expert, especially when it comes to blogging. However, I do know how to do some basic things like embedding images, videos, and links correctly. I know my way around Chrome and the Office gadgets and I can do some basic excel programming (thanks chemical engineering). I think I can catch on quickly with some investigation and time to things I haven't had experience with. My perfectionism may get in the way when we create our own websites for our projects however (it took me way too long to pick a blog theme and color scheme).

I am looking forward to just get more comfortable blogging and get pretty good at website publishing as this could be a helpful skill to have. I also think it would be cool to make my own memes so I will have to check out Cheezburger.

(Image from Marie Black 2016. Source Tech Advisor)

Comments

Popular Posts