Lets get Started on Assignments!

Looking at the brief overview, I think this class will be something I really enjoy. I have always enjoyed the online class format, with it's extra flexibility and ability to work ahead when you can. I also love learning when I can completely immerse myself in one subject for a short period of time, like intersession classes. This class design directly aligns with what I like.

I think I will also enjoy the flow of the class. It is nice to be doing similar assignments every week so I can establish a routine and never fall prey to not knowing what is expected. I also like the fact that it is very free. There is a lot of room to choose just exactly what you want to do, learn, and focus on as well as just how to execute it.

Usually, when I see a class that is heavy in writing, I get disappointing.. writing is not my favorite thing to do. However, this class utilizes a different style of writing and I am looking forward to developing my skills in this realm.

(Image from Wes Blackwell 2018. Source Writer Blueprint)

Finally, I am excited about all the possibilities for extra learning that is provided through extra credit. In my other classes, when I have found a particular subject to be super interesting, it is a lot of work to find resources to learn more about it outside of class. It is nice to already have a set of places to go to expand knowledge about all different types of skills. It is double nice that this can count as credit towards class as well.

Overall, I am excited to dive into the course work and am interested to see what we all come up with for our semester long projects.

Comments

Popular Posts