Tech Tip: Creative Commons Browser

I love this extension! It saves time and helps reduce confusion from the many tab switching that occurs during an image search. I just completed the tech tip on searching in the creative commons and found the link to adding this extension. Glad to have a simple tool to help me find appropriate images. I was spending so much time trying to find the right image and it was putting a damper on my blogging enjoyment. I found this image of a very excited dog to convey my excitement for this new tool. 

("Wow! Really?" by basykes is licensed under CC BY 2.0)

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this was so exciting to see, AshLynn! I added this option just this morning; I learned about the extension from a friend at Google yesterday. I am really going to enjoy using this one myself, and I am glad you like it too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts