Week 4 Lab: Choosing Adventure

This week I decided to learn about the Twine story software because I have always loved interactive stories. They are really engaging and they also allow you to have multiple stories in one. As soon as I saw this was an option for the story lab this week, I knew I had to try it. This provides me with a really awesome way to tell my future stories.

In relation to my project, I think this tool could be really useful with the concepts I'm thinking about. Could you imagine being able to be one of the judges of the underworld and determine the fate of the souls that come to you? I could also utilize this to provide twist endings to classic stories about Hades, like his kidnapping of Persephone. I think this could leave good room for character development as well.

Here is my test story for getting accustomed to how Twine works. I did a simple "Would You Rather" game because those are always really fun and surprisingly difficult to do. You can play it here: Test Story.

(Image Source: Cheezburger)

Comments

  1. Death by crankiness sounds about right ha ha ha.
    This is the FIRST TWINE of the semester, AshLynn! I am soooo excited. You made my day: THANK YOU! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts