Week 8 Progress

I have been able to work ahead in this class. It has been so nice to not worry about deadlines and due dates since everything I am doing is about a week ahead. This allows me some freedom in my schedule and has actually worked out really well. I usually get things done per the normal deadlines so I can continue to be ahead, but if I have a busy week at work or with my other classes, I can put this class on hold until I can find a break. I am thankful this class is so open in the scheduling and actually allows us to move ahead. 

Overall I am happy with what I have done so far. I can see gradual improvement and I have more excitement than fear in writing stories now. I am able to stay on top of my work and do some extra credit every week. The extra credit has helped me become a little more tech savvy as well as highlight areas in my life and mindset that need some attention. I really enjoy the range this class provides.

I have made changes to my blog and I love my project website so I think those will stay pretty stable. I may feature a new puppy picture every week if I can remember (I take a lot of pictures of my dogs). I also think my schedule will stay stable. One of my other classes is only an 8 week course, so it will be finishing soon. It has taken a lot of effort as it is heavy in reading and writing. Once that class is done, I will have more time to work ahead and maybe finish this class a little early as well. I am looking forward to the rest of the readings as they are about areas I am not as familiar with. The last two weeks will be about things I have heard about, but never interacted with myself. I am also really excited to keep moving forward with my Twine stories and mastering that technique of writing.

I love Staffy's!! They are so cute and this lil guy is ready to take on anything. Hoping to find this level of energy throughout the rest of the semester... "senioritis" is kicking in!

(Image created with Cheezburger)

Comments

Popular Posts